Monday, July 19, 2010

Take Your Shoes Off, Stay Awhile...



Welcome to my second post! If you're reading this, I want to thank you for your interest in my story. I hope you'll continue to follow me and I pray that one day, I'll be able to use this blog to share the GREAT NEWS that we're expecting. Until then, I hope you'll take a few minutes to get to know me and my amazing hubby, Kris.

Like I said in my first post, I'm 25 and he's 31. We've been together for 5 years and married for 3 years in October. We have 3 fur babies: Duchess(black lab), Memo(hound/mutt), and Ollie(toy fox terrier.) We live in Ohio, but are planning on moving to North Carolina within the next 5 years. Kris is a propane delivery driver and has been a volunteer firefighter for 12 years. I'm an EMT and will be returning to school in January to become a Paramedic. I have a half brother and a half sister, 4 nieces, and 2 nephews. Kris is an only child and he was adopted as a newborn.

We have a wonderful family and wonderful friends that we CALL family! Our marriage isn't perfect. We fight over dishes and money, but never over the remote! He has more magazines in the bathroom than you could find at a news stand, and he doesn't understand why my make-up seems to multiply overnight and takes up so much shelf space(space he could be using for his growing library!) But even when we fight, we never go to bed angry, and we always say "I love you" when we hang up the phone.

Life is unpredictable. I can say that if I have my way, I will keep this amazing man for the rest of my life. I don't believe there is anything that can't be fixed when both parties are 100% committed to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment