Monday, August 9, 2010

My Psychic Reading Update! *2nd update 08/11*

So I know you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats for me to hear back from psychic Brooke.  Oh, so I know you haven't, but I HAVE, damnit!  And I finally heard back from her last night!!  There were certain things she was eerily right on...and some that were totally not even close.  But her PREDICTIONS were what really had me excited!  I won't post the whole email here, but I'll give you a recap!

Brooke's Predictions:

She sees me conceiving or finding out I'm pregnant in October/November...and she sees my first pregnancy is a BOY!!!  Kris was really excited about that, and I've always kind of thought my first would be a boy.  She said she sees an "abundance of tests" that will lead to my BFP.  I am going to have to plan an HSG in the next couple of months, and I know my doctor will also run blood tests and do LOTS of ultrasounds, so that's dead on!  She also said she sees me taking a prescription, which is ALSO correct, because I will be starting Femara.

She ALSO said she sees me having 3 or more kids!  HOLY COW!!  But that's fine because I've always said as long as I have a home and some love, I'll raise as many kids as I'm given!

Now here's the eerie thing...she says, "What's going on with your home?"  She said she saw remodeling.  Which is TRUE!  We have been working on renovations around our house.  We are in the middle of redoing our bathroom and will soon tackle our living room!  She also says she sees a big move in our future...no way she could have known we plan to move to North Carolina in the next few years!

Here's where her amazing predictions end.  She said she sees my Dr. as being an "older male, over 50."  My Dr. is a female, so that's not correct...unless I have to change Drs. in the future, but I don't see that happening.  She also said the issue lies with Kris, which is also not accurate.  Last time he had tests run, he was perfect!  The issues lie with me and my PCOS.

Regardless, this is all in fun.  I wouldn't take anything like this too seriously.  And unfortunately, there are women out there that are so desperate for a baby, they will spend HUNDREDS of dollars on con artist psychics who will take them for a ride.  I will put SOME faith in this reading...I DO hope to find out I'm pregnant soon!  I just hope she's right...my biggest fear was that she was going to tell me I'd never have kids.  It makes me feel good and gives me hope to have a concrete "goal" I can look to.  I will use her reading as positive re-enforcement to keep me going!  Only time will tell...

**Ok guys, here's another psychic friend update for you!  For fun, I decided to try another psychic to see how far off she would be from my first reading.  I am now even more hopeful!  She ALSO saw October and a Boy!!  And just like Brooke who said she saw 3 or more kids, this one ALSO saw 3 kids...a girl born in 2014 and ANOTHER girl born in 2016!  These readings were a lot of fun, but don't worry, I'm done!  Now it's just time to wait and see if they are both right!**

No comments:

Post a Comment