Monday, August 2, 2010

You say I'm crazy...I GOT your crazy!


So, I may have officially gone off the deep end.  I have no shame (well, maybe a LITTLE shame) in telling you that I consulted with an online psychic today.  Go ahead, get your giggles out...

...all done?  Ok.  So let me explain before you call Kris and have me committed.  My real life peeps don't understand this whole TTC thing because none of them have the problems that I do.  So I religiously post on various TTC forums.  There are MANY debates about online baby psychics.  Lots of people have had AMAZING results and just as many have been left feeling ripped off.  I decided to part with a little bit of money and test this phenomenon out.  Besides, I DID see a psychic when I was in high school, and she was DEAD ON, so I am what you could call a "cautious believer."

I decided to go with Brooke (brooke777.angelfire.com)  I had heard the most positive things about her.  For $20, I was able to ask her 2 questions via email.  All she needed from me was a close up picture of me (so she could look into my eyes *giggle*) and the first names of me and hubby.  Question 1 was "When and Gender" which is standard.  Question 2 was "What procedures/supplements should I be having/using?"  My Dr. wants me to have an HSG (I'll address that in a later post.)  And out of pocket that's FREAKING EXPENSIVE!  I don't want unnecessary tests.

Anywho, Brooke will be sending me a response within 10 days.  I was ok with parting with $20.  I'm not putting a lot of stock into my reading, but after TTC for 35 FREAKING CYCLES, I'm willing to try anything once.  Once I get my reply, I'll let you all know.  If she gets it wrong, I'll be a little wiser and $20 poorer.  If she gets it right...well then, I'll have a baby, won't I?  :)  XOXO til next time!

1 comment:

  1. I got a reading some one of those baby psychics before. Ruby.
    She was wrong the first time. Emailed her when the time passed from her last prediction. Got a free updated reading, and yep, wrongo again.
    I don't believe in these so called psychics at all, BUT it was just for fun for myself. I just worry about the ladies who take these readings too seriously, ya know?
    Anywho, hope she gets back to ya soon and tells ya something great :)

    ReplyDelete